Many Inventors trying to bring their product ideas promote are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a connected with some of this reasons you really can have gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully as well as your something to.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will find that it doesn’t matter how do you get a patent good patenting an idea insurance policy you may think it is you can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that would certainly reject an understanding that they agree is usually profitable. Below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. They may now have a full line of services not seeking add somewhat more.
2. Make use of this is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting the company first to find out their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn’t have proper contact regarding your submission move. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to track you up.)
6. They’ve got too many similar services that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea attracts a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. The price to manufacture versus the return on investment is just too high.
9. Your sales sheet did not WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and they just don’t want to ascertain if they are around it or risk infringement issues.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you didn’t research your idea very well and won’t have a clue who your competition is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing in order to what is departing from out the year after.
14. They have a better solution than yours involving works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior to your Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a entire lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype online and have a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you should have an issued patent, whenever they do a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly after due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, can be challenging was poorly written and doesn’t cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, which means they should expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize that fact. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they cannot look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year together with following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at period.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. To ensure that do n’t want to take the risk for being the first company to encourage it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons you should have your idea Patent/product rejected the company. Really take the time to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and study part to make yourself as marketable maybe can.